Search This Blog

Sunday, June 19, 2016

B.I.C PCB Cleaning Solvent

B.I.C Flux Range

B.I.C PCB Cleaning Solvents

PCB CLEANING SOLVENT
OVERVIEW

1. Our PCB cleaning solvents are used primarily for cleaning solder flux residues on PCB among its various other uses.

2. It removes any type of contamination from metal , plastic or any surface area without damaging the surface.
3. Its mild and do not harm the skin unless proper care is not taken and used for industrial purpose only.

Available in                      0.5 Ltr,     1 Ltr,    5 Ltr,   10 Ltr,    20 Ltr packing.

You can buy our range of solvents from Old Lajpat Rai Market or ask your nearest dealer for B.I.C Brand Solvents.

Also, check our other No Clean and RMA type Solder fluxes.

With Best Regards,
B.I.C Solder Team

1 comment: