Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2016

B.I.C SMD Paste Solvent

B.I.C Flux Range

B.I.C SMD Paste Solvent


Overview:

We are R&D driven Co. with an intention to service our customer with best quality and new products which are constantly developed to cater our customers unmet and current needs.

Our SMD Solvent is developed to increase the efficiency, flow and reduce/eliminate dryness of any SMD paste. Its promotes spreading-ability of the paste and increases per psc production.

It is used only with No Clean Solder Paste.

Usage:

1. Keep the No clean Paste out as per requirement in normal temp for your process.
2. Pour 1 to 2 drops as needed over 15 gm smd paste.

Note: Don't use more than 3-4 drops of the solvent.

Caution:
For Industrial Use only.
Its is not a No Clean Flux.

You can buy our range of solvents from Old Lajpat Rai Market or ask your nearest dealer for B.I.C Brand Solvents.

We recommend our renowned indigenously developed B.I.C 63/37 No Clean Solder paste

With Best Regards,
B.I.C Solder Team


No comments:

Post a Comment