Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2017

B.I.C Solder Range/Qualities

We manufacture solders in Wire form, Solid, Single core from 10 swg to 26 Swg in Standard Compositions. 

Below are the solder ranges available with us from Economical to high grade Solder wires.

The Solder alloy composition, wire diameter, flux quality and percentage of flux in wire is monitored and controlled to provide consistent results

Please refer to the links for each quality Solder for their technical and further details:

We have Introduced 2 new Solder range for Immitation Jewelry Industry and motor/Battery, Industries requiring economical solder qualities:

1. B.I.C Ultra Solder Wire Rosin Core

2. B.I.C Kohinoor Solder Wire Rosin Core
















16. B.I.C Lead-Free No Clean Core Solder Wire and Sticks


A. B.I.C NC-0% Water White Solder Flux

B. B.I.C NC 4% RMA Solder Flux

C. B.I.C Rosin Based RMA 8.25% Solder Flux



20. B.I.C SMD Paste Solvent (Solder Paste Performance Enhancer)

21.  B.I.C Solder Dip Machines

22. B.I.C  Tinning Flux (Zinc-Chloride Flux) Water Based.

23. B.I.C Tin Oil for Wave (wave Oil)

24. B.I.C Anti-Dross Powder for Soldering Dip Pots (Reduce Solder Dross Formation)


A. B.I.C I.P.A

B. B.I.C Acetone

C. B.I.C Solvent Mixture for Cleaning

D. B.I.C Ultra Cleaner


26. B.I.C Tinned Copper Wire (Fuse Wire)




Best Regards,
B.I.C Solder Team

BAJAJ INSULATION CO. MANUFACTURES SOLDER WIRE, SOLDER STICKS, SOLDER FLUXES, PCB CLEANING SOLVENTS, DIP SOLDERING MACHINES, TIN-COPPER WIRE, TIN-ZINC WIRE AND ALLIED CHEMICALS IN DELHI.

Aac solder wire and sticks, Bond solder wire and sticks, Ansol solder wire and sticks, B S solder wire and sticks, Bs solder wire , Bt solder wire, Lasa solder wire, Lasa urea solder, Cookson solder paste, Cookson solder wire, best solder manufacturer in delhi, best solder manufacturer in India, Solder price list, AAC Solder,Ansol Solder, BS SOlder Wire, yufang solder

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing such great information.MIG WireIt is informative, can you help me in finding out more detail on Silicone Braided Hose,i am interested and would like to know more about this field and wanted to understand the basics of Silicone Tubing.

    ReplyDelete